Fried potato chips
Ingredients: 500g potatoes, a little black pepper, 20g butter, 2 tbsp salt.
1. Get all the materials ready.
2. Wash the potatoes.
3. Put it into the pot, add some water, cover the pot and cook the potatoes over medium high heat.
4. Take out the boiled potatoes and peel them.
5. Cut it into small pieces.
6. Wash the pan, dry the water and add the butter.
7. When the butter is almost melted, put in the potatoes.
8. Fry over medium low heat until golden on both sides.
9. Remove, dish and sprinkle with salt and black pepper while hot.
This is a person's quantity. It can be increased proportionally. Chili powder can be put in seasoning. Remember, it's a happy thing to cook. Don't be too formal.