I've made light cheese cake many times. It's a reliable formula. It doesn't crack or shrink. It tastes very good. It's better than what I bought outside.
A material (melt in hot water):
Cream cheese 240 G
unsalted butter 40g
B material (mixing evenly):
low-gluten flour 36g
corn starch 6 g
berry sugar 90g
lemon juice 6 drops
- The egg yolk protein is separated and stored in the refrigerator.
- A. weigh all materials, melt them in hot water, mix them evenly with eggs until there are no particles, then add egg yolks one by one, and mix them evenly every time. B. mix the materials evenly. Finally, pour the mixed paste of material B into the mixed paste of material a, mix it in Z-shape with egg, and pass the screen twice, so as to ensure that the cake paste is more delicate. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white, add fine granulated sugar three times and beat until it is in a big hook state. Preheat 150 degree oven in advance, 8-inch light cheese cake does not crack and shrink waist
- Mix the mixed cheese paste with the beaten protein by turning, and pour it into an 8-inch non stick round mold from 15cm high. 8-inch light cheese cake does not crack and shrink the waist
- In order to save some tinfoil, the baking tray and grill are placed at the lowest layer. The baking tray is filled with water for 7 minutes, and the mold is placed on the grill, as shown in the figure. Fire up and down 130 degrees for 50 minutes, and then 150 degrees for 18 minutes. Pay attention to the coloring state. The temperature of each oven is different, and adjust it according to your own oven. 8-inch light cheese cake does not crack and shrink the waist
- After baking, do not take it out and let the cake simmer in it for 30 minutes. The 8-inch light cheese cake does not crack and shrink the waist
- Cool out
- Refrigerate overnight
- Slicing, knife is to wipe clean every time you cut
Don't rush out after baking, simmer for about 30 minutes before coming out.
A water bath is also ok, but the bottom should be wrapped with tin foil, unless it is a solid mold.