Be sure to control the state of butter, whether it is whipped or softened, it directly affects the shape of the final product
Unsalted Butter 200 g
Powdered sugar 53 G
low-gluten flour 124 G
Powdered Milk 5 g
corn starch 65 g
High gluten powder 65 g
- Soften the butter and add salt
- Beat a few circles at low speed until the salt melts. Add sugar
- Continue beating until the butter turns white and the volume expands
- Add all the powder at one time (without sieving) and stir with a scraper
- Beat the egg beater at low speed until the dry powder is invisible
- Take out the batter and rub it on the chopping board until the batter is smooth and not sticky
- The flower mounting mouth is put into the flower mounting bag. You can choose according to your preference
- Extrusion pattern
- After squeezing, put it into the preheated oven at 150 ℃ for 30-40 minutes. Adjust according to the color of the cookies
- If you want the cookies to be uncolored, bake them at low temperature.
- To judge whether the cookie is ripe or not, you can press the bottom or top of the cookie with your hand. If it is soft, it must not be ripe.
- Don't soften the butter too much.
- Don't take it out after baking, you can stew it in the oven for a while.
- For the first baking, it is recommended to bake the cookies at 130-140 degrees, and then adjust the baking temperature and time according to the color of the cookies.